Small, precise insights can make all the difference
Personal and societal values are in transition, today more than at any time in history. How can we nevertheless provide strong, convincing guidance and protection for our children? How can we as parents best guide our children through these developmental highs and lows during such tumultuous times?
- My child is unhappy at school, often in tears, but the reasons remain unclear to all involved.
- How can we foster good relations with my child´s schoolmates?
- How can I design the best possible support in various subjects for my child, irrespective of the extra support the school provides?
- My child reacts stressed when I show interest in his/her school performance.
- I´m at my limit all too often. How do I get more energy and clarity?
- We encounter the same recurring points of argument at home.
- With my parenting partner I experience inadequate harmony in questions of education
- Is my child getting mobbed?
For teachers and principals/headmasters
Coachings, Workshops, Cont. Education Units on these and other issues:
- When I decided to become a teacher years ago I had ideals and hopes for myself and my profession, for the future and for the children. What happened to it all?
- I know of colleagues who have or had a burnout. Our burnout rate is the highest of any profession in Switzerland. Why? Do I have to be prepared for that too?
- Year after year I expand my experience, participate in continuing education, involve myself within the team…still the stress of the job increases. How come? What can I, what can we do?
- Everything seems to be in order at our school, everything works, everyone is friendly and supportive…still, something is missing. We adjust and try new approaches and teaching materials, but the pupils have less learning-capacity, the colleagues have to call in sick more often, and the true potential of all involved appears more unfulfilled than ever.
- If I take a close look at what our pupils do all week, doesn´t it seemas if we were raising the next generation of highly skilled…paper pushers instead of young adults full of the capacity for clear thinking, taking initiative and action, and for empathic interest in the world?
Background and philosophy
After decades as a teacher at public and private schools, universities and institutes, both foreign and domestic, I have developed a holistic and sustainable perspective on child-development and biography, education and schooling, as well as a sensible approach to life.
Goals and paths to raising healthy children, the reduction of tensions and exhaustion, achieving harmony in relations within families and to the school, as well as setting realistic goals for academic wishes and hopes, are at the core of my work with clients.
Insights into the development of humanity during the last 200 years, as well as that of compulsory schooling since its inception around the middle of the 19th century, help me to develop clear directions for new, sustainable and future-oriented approaches to raising and educating children and young adults in collaboration with parents and teachers, principals/headmasters and administrators, policymakers and foundations
Fees (in CHF)
|3 Hours (with brakes as needed)||350.-|
|2 Hours (with break)||250.-|
|First Session for getting to know each other (45 Min.)||60.-|
Telephone consultations over 5 minutes are charged at CHF 2.50 per minute.
Email consultations are charged at CHF 2.- per minute.
I reserve the right to initiate a telephone call back if there are any ambiguities that may arise due to the Emai mode, which I charge accordingly.Phone and email consultations are generally used only for emergencies or conceptual clarifications and queries.